These Terms of Service describe the legal agreement between you and E-iceblue Cloud Co., Ltd. (“e-iceblue”, or “we”) in regard to your use of Spire.Cloud online service (“the service”) including its document editor, web interfaces, data transmission, access and storage technologies. By using, visiting, browsing, or purchasing the service, you accept and agree to the terms and conditions below.
- 1. Your use of the service requires a stable internet access. E-iceblue is not responsible for any errors, data loss or your inability to use the service due to improper internet connection.
- 2. You acknowledge and agree that e-iceblue is not responsible for the confidentiality of any data transmitted through an unencrypted internet connection, because in such a case, the data can be easily accessed by third parties.
- 3. It is your responsibility to make sure that the browser software you use must support Secure Socket Layer (SSL) protocol and other internet protocols used in Spire.Cloud.
Registration and Account Information
- 1. You shall register to use the service by filling in the registration form with accurate and complete information. To prevent accounts registered by "robots" or other automated methods, e-iceblue will send you an e-mail with an activation link to complete your registration. Once the account is activated, you may use Spire.Cloud online editor & web API free of charge up to 200 times.
- 2. It is your responsibility to maintain the confidentiality of your account information and you are solely responsible for all activities that occur under your account. You agree to notify e-iceblue immediately of any unauthorized use of your account or any other breach of security.
- 3. Your use of the service must comply with all applicable local, national, international laws and regulations, including any laws regarding the export of data or software.
- 1. E-iceblue provides you with a certain limit to use the service without charge. Usage over this limit requires your purchase of additional resources or services. If you decide to continue to use the service, you can choose one fee-based service in accordance with your needs from four types of pricing plans and pay it online.
- 2. You agree to pay all charges for your use of the service. Charges are exclusive of taxes. You are responsible for paying all taxes and government charges, and all reasonable expenses. All payment obligations mentioned in these Terms of Service are non-cancellable and all amounts paid are non-refundable.
- 3. E-iceblue reserve the right to change the structure of our pricing plans or introduce other plans at any time without further notice. You will not be affected by any major changes occurring within the period you have already paid for however this is not guaranteed.
- 4. If and when you fail to pay for a pricing plan, or when the credits of your account run out, e-iceblue will be entitled at its own discretion to terminate the service or convert the service to a functionally restricted version.
- 1. You are solely responsible for any content uploaded, released, stored or shared by the you via the service. E-iceblue does not guarantee the correctness, legitimacy, security, integrity, or quality of such content.
- 2. Any content uploaded, released, stored or shared by you via the service must not:
- Contain any material that is defamatory, obscene, indecent, abusive, offensive, harassing, violent, hateful, inflammatory or otherwise objectionable.
- Promote sexually explicit or pornographic material, violence, or discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age.
- Infringe any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other intellectual property or other rights of any third-party.
- Promote any illegal activity, or advocate, promote or assist any unlawful act.
- 3. E-iceblue is not required to monitor your content however if we believe that your content violates any law or we are notified by a third party that you have infringed upon its legal interests during the use of the service, or you engage in any action that is included in but not limited to the actions listed above, e-iceblue reserves the right to remove any of your content from this website at any time, with or without notice.
- 2. E-iceblue warranties that all products don’t contain computer viruses or any other malicious codes. Meanwhile, all functionalities of these products will match with those described in the online documentation and they won’t be changed when users are using products. However, in order to meets user’s requirements to the maximum extent possibility, e-iceblue reserves the right to modify and improve products.
- 3. All products on this site belong to e-iceblue. You promise to respect intellectual property rights of e-iceblue, and won’t modify, disassemble, analyze, decompile, convert, translate them for any illegal or unauthorized purpose.
Exclusion of Warranties
- 1. The service is provided “as is” without warranty of any kind including, but not limited to, warranties of title, merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement, presence of errors and compatibility with other computer software or hardware.
- 2. E-iceblue does not control, approve or assume responsibility for any materials or services provided by a third party through a linked website. E-iceblue makes no representation, warranty or liability to any such third party or its materials or services. Any transaction between you and such third parties is at your own risk.
- 3. E-iceblue shall not be liable for any failure or delay in performing its obligations under this agreement due to strike, shortage, riot, insurrection, war, terrorist act, fire, flood, storm, explosion, earthquake, government act, working conditions or any other reason beyond its control.
Limitation of Liability
- 1. E-iceblue or its licensors shall not be liable to you or any third party for any indirect, special, incidental, punitive or consequential damages (including, but not limited to, the loss of data, the loss of business or profits, business interruption or the like), for the cost of purchasing substitute products or for the loss caused by the use or inability to use the service.
- 2. E-iceblue shall not be liable for any failure or delay in providing any product caused by the reasons including fire, casualty, flood, war, terrorism, strike, lockout, labor trouble, failure of public utilities, facility shutdown, injunction, epidemic, riot, insurrection or any other circumstances beyond the reasonable control of e-iceblue.
- 3. The liability of e-iceblue for your losses is limited to the expenses you have paid or should pay.
- 4. The foregoing limitations of liability are appropriate for the warranties and disclaimers above and all other aspects of this agreement.
You agree that we may suspend or terminate your access to our website and resources, with or without notice and for any reason, including but not limited to, breach of this user agreement. Any suspected illegal, fraudulent or abusive activity may be a reason to terminate your relationship and may be referred to appropriate law enforcement authorities.
E-iceblue may amend these Terms of Service without specific notice to you, and you agree to be bound by such amendments. If you do not wish to be bound by the terms of this agreement, you should cease to use the service.
This agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the People’s Republic of China, which shall have exclusive jurisdiction over all matters relating to this agreement.
Should you have any questions regarding these Terms of Service please contact e-iceblue at [email protected].